How Many People Use Social Media

Social media has now become one of the means of communication. In today's world, almost everyone is connected with some form of social media. The number of users is increasing day by day. Because now everything is done by social media. Business campaigns, any event, everything is now done on social media. You can't live without using social media one day because you need to communicate with many people daily. Now, if you are not active on social media, you will fail to communicate. At the end of the day, social media has become a daily companion.

It has been able to penetrate people since the creation of social media. The number of users on social media platforms is increasing enviably. It requires internet access and a smartphone. Currently, we are all using social media and thinking of increasing the followers in our profile. smm world will make your cause easier. It is a trusted site from which you can buy followers.

When does social media start their journey?

The journey of social media started in 1996. Now there are many platforms on social media that were not there before. Since then, the range of social media has been growing. Facebook has been dominating social media since its inception in 2004. Now there are many popular social media sites besides Facebook. WhatsApp, Facebook, Skype, Snapchat, Messenger have dominated the social media market. It is hoped that the maximum share of the total population will be connected to social media in the future.

Social Media Usages Statistics:

The number of social media users is increasing day by day. Since the invention of the network in 1996, social media has become popular with everyone. Since the use of social media requires internet access, the more they use the internet, the more the number of social media users will increase.

In 2015, the number of social media users was 2.06 billion, but now in 2021, that number has increased to 3.98 billion. Research says that in the next five years that number will be 10 billion. Of these, the maximum number of user's access through mobile is about 99 percent. The remaining 1 percent uses the desktop.

Social Media Usages by Region: 

The number of social media users is increasing in almost all countries of the world today. Everyone in the modern world now uses smartphones. Now that internet connections have reached worldwide, the number of Wi-Fi users is also increasing. As a result, the number of new social media users is increasing.

About half of the total population is now connected to social media, and about 53%. This rate is increasing every year. Research shows that the number of users on social media is growing at a rate of about 12.3 percent per year.

What percentage of people use social media?

There are currently 3.98 billion active social media users. About 53 percent of the world's population now uses social media, compared to 82 percent in North America. This number is now increasing not only in America but in all continents, including Asia and Europe. Of the 4.17 billion Internet users, about 83 percent use social media.